How do I log in to my website?
Note: Before you can log in to the WebCMS administrative interface, you must first activate your NetID for use in the WebCMS.
- In your web browser, go to: http://webedit2.hunter.cuny.edu
- Log in with your Hunter NetID (the same username and password you use to access your Hunter email). If you don't know your NetID or need to reset your password, visit netid.hunter.cuny.edu.
- After you log in, you'll be taken to an entry page which lists all of the subsites and orgfolders you have access to.
- Click on the name of the subsite or orgfolder you wish to work on.
- When the page reloads, you will see your subsite or orgfolder's homepage in the administrative interface.
|Help! I can't log in!
If this is your first time trying to log in to the WebCMS and your Hunter NetID and password don't work, please contact your subsite's Staff Manager. If you've logged in before, make sure you're using the correct password. (Passwords are case-sensitive.) If you've recently changed your email password, you have also changed your password to access the WebCMS. If you would like to change your password or verify your NetID, visit NetID Central. If you are a student, please contact the Web Development Group for assistance with resetting your WebCMS password.