How do I switch between the Kupu and TinyMCE text editors?
Switching between the two available text editors is a quick and easy process, and can be done as often as you like.
Before switching editors, we suggest you read through the following article:
To change your text editor setting:
- From any page in the WebCMS, click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
- You'll be brought to a page with your name on top, and a list of the latest content you created. Click on the Edit tab.
- You'll be brought to a page titled Personal Preferences. Here, you can change the way your name is displayed, your email address, your preferred language, and your text editor. Under Content Editor, choose either Kupu or TinyMCE. (TinyMCE is strongly recommended.)
- When you're finished, click Save.
- When the page reloads, you'll see the following notice at the top of the page:
- To return to your subsite, click on My Page in the top right corner of the page.
Now that you've switched content editors, you may need to re-learn how to do some basic tasks in the WebCMS. We encourage you to browse through the following tutorials to see how each task varies depending on which text editor you're using.
- How do I format text on a page?
- How do I link to another page within the WebCMS?
- How do I link to another page outside of the WebCMS?
- How do I link to an email address?
- How do I copy and paste from a Microsoft Word document?
- How do I add an image to a page?
- How do I add and edit tables?