Are you seeking advancement in your professional field? Hoping to enter a thriving sector of the job market? Interested in learning a new skill or language? Eager to pursue a stimulating interest or activity?
Our courses and certificate programs are perfectly designed to meet the educational, professional and personal-enrichment needs of non-degree students.
Discover the five Continuing Education Programs at Hunter College:
- Continuing Education offers a wide range of certificate programs, professional-development courses and personal-enrichment courses.
- The International English Language Institute (IELI) offers English as a Second Language courses designed to make you fluent in English – whatever your native language.
- The Writing Center-CE offers workshops in fiction, nonfiction, poetry, playwriting and screenwriting, and sponsors popular literary events.
- The English Language Teaching (ELT) Institute offers the TESOL Certificate program, training educators to teach English to speakers of other languages.
- Parliamo Italiano offers courses at all levels.
Come to Hunter for the best in Continuing Education.