How do I create a new page?
Pages are the basic building blocks of your website. Each page can contain a large body of text, as well as images, lists, links and tables.
To create a new page:
- Navigate to the folder where you want to create the new page.
- Click on add new... in the green toolbar.
- From the add new... drop-down menu, choose page.
- You will be taken to the Add Page screen. Here, you can set the page’s Title, Description (optional), and Body Text.
- For more advanced options, click on the Advanced button near the top of the page.
Here, you can set a publishing date (which determines when your page will appear on your site) and expiration date (after which your page will no longer be visible on your site), as well as categorize your content and add related items.
- When you're done, remember to click Save near the bottom of the editing screen. (If you wish to discard the page, click Cancel.)