SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS & LOANS
About Scholarships, Grants and Loans for International Students
It can be difficult for an international student to find a scholarship, grant or loan. But don't give up hope! There are many scholarships available for international students. Your search will require time, energy and endurance, but scholarships are out there, in practically any field and level of study.
In our International Students Grants and Loans Guide, you will find a sample of available scholarships. For additional scholarships, you should seek out organizations and foundations related to your field of study, as well as to your country of origin or ethnicity.
- Online International Students Grants and Loans Guide.
- Guide to Improving Your Chances of Receiving an International Scholarship or Grant [pdf]
- Information on Loans for International Students.
- Scholarship with upcoming deadlines
The Don and Mary Ellen Passantino International Student Scholarship
Recognizes international students who have demonstrated outstanding scholarship and enthusiastic leadership and service under extraordinary circumstances. Two students per campus, per academic year are awarded the scholarship.
Deadline: April 4, 2016
Applications due to Office of Student Activities, Room C001 HN
- eduPASS Resources for International Student Financial Aid.
- International Scholarships.com (Grants Search Database)
- IEFA (Grants Search Database)