Document Actions


212.772.4864 ▪ fax 212.650.3147 ▪
695 Park Avenue, Room 1109 East, New York, New York 10065

Sallie Mae TuitionPay

An Easier Way to Pay Tuition

As an international student your tuition costs may be as high as $6,000 for undergraduate students and up to even $10,000 per semester for graduate students in the Fall or Spring.
To calculate the exact tuition, please visit It may be difficult for you to obtain that much money at one time if your main bank account is in a foreign country.

TuitionPay is an interest-free, debt-free way to spread tuition payments over a number of months, instead of paying it all at once. The TuitionPay Plan is not a loan, so there will be no interest payments.  You will pay TuitionPay the same amount you would pay the school directly. There will also be a semester enrollment fee of $18. The payments are due the first day of the month. There is a late fee of $5 if you are unable to pay on the first day.

Even if you’re not sure yet what your tuition expenses will be for the semester, you can still enroll in the TuitionPay Plan. It is better to enroll as early as possible, because the first payments start 1 to 2 months before the semester starts and this way you will be able to spread out your tuition fee over 5 months, if you start later, your tuition will be spread out over 3 or 4 months.

How to Enroll

  • Visit the Sallie Mae web site to create your account online.
  • Choose your school from the list of schools.
  • Once set up your account, you will be able to manage it online.
  • Enroll as early as possible, so that payments will be spread out over 5 months.
    For the spring semester, you should sign up before December 1.
  • TuitionPay is not a loan. All payments are interest-free.
  • Check this link to calculate your budget.




contact us

212.772.4864 | f: 212.650.3147
Rooms 1108/1109 East Building, 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065

International Students Guide Video

January 2013 »
Go to full calendar…

The Hunter Gatherer

Upcoming events sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs