Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Communication Sciences FAQs Transfer Credits

Transfer Credits

Can I transfer credits towards my master's degree?

Transfer of credit towards the degree requires advisor and Program Director's permission. Faculty will determine whether the requested transfer course is equivalent to the one offered in the Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology's curriculum. A maximum of 12 credits of graduate course work can be approved for transfer. Only courses taken within the five years prior to review will be considered.

Matriculated students must obtain their advisor's and Program Director's permission to take off-campus courses prior to enrolling in the desired course. The Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology does not accept transfer of experiential/contact clinical hours obtained at an undergraduate level, nor at a masters level from another program.

Document Actions
Communication Sciences website feedback:
425 East 25th Street Room 900
(212) 481-4467 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065