Hunter Core Requirement for Life and Physical Sciences
A course in this area must meet all of the following learning outcomes. A student will:
- Identify and apply the fundamental concepts and methods of a life or physical science.
- Apply the scientific method to explore natural phenomena, including hypothesis development, observation, experimentation, measurement, data analysis, and data presentation.
- Use the tools of a scientific discipline to carry out collaborative laboratory investigations.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data and present it in an effective written laboratory or fieldwork report.
- Identify and apply research ethics and unbiased assessment in gathering and reporting scientific data.
Click here for a list of approved courses at Hunter that satisfy this requirement.
Click here for the application to apply earned elective credits to this requirement.